01 Don't Dream It's Over • Crowded House 3'57 ℗ 1986
02 I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is • Kim Carnes 4'38 ℗ 1983
03 Shame On The Moon • Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band 4'57 ℗ 1982
04 Classic • Adrian Gurvitz 3'39 ℗ 1982
05 If You're Not Here (By My Side) (Si Tu No Estas) • Menudo 4'28 ℗ 1984
06 You And I • Kenny Rogers 4'31 ℗ 1983
07 Sorry (12'' Version) • The Sixties 6'44 ℗ 1983
08 Hard Woman • Mick Jagger 4'25 ℗ 1985
09 Remember I Love You • Jim Diamond 4'04 ℗ 1985
10 Loreen • Sandra 4'17 ℗ 1986
11 Nighshift • Commodores 5'06 ℗ 1985
12 Ti Amo • Laura Branigan 4'15 ℗ 1984
13 Reality • Richard Sanderson 4'45 ℗ 1980
14 Cherish (12'' Version) • Kool & The Gang 5'43 ℗ 1984
15 Baby I Love Your Way/Freebird • Will To Power 4'04 ℗ 1988
16 Clouds Across The Moon • Rah Band 6'38 ℗ 1985
| |