01 Separate Lives • Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin 4'06 ℗ 1985
02 Moments Of Love (Suite) • Isela Cruz & Michael Cruz (After All) 4'04 ℗ 1983
03 Deborah • Jon & Vangelis 4'57 ℗ 1983
04 I Just Can't Let Go • David Pack 4'52 ℗ 1985
05 Anything For You • Gloria Estefan 4'03 ℗ 1987
06 Diguidigit Up • French Connection 3'03 ℗ 1986
07 I Love You • Climax Blues Band 4'05 ℗ 1980
08 Human Nature • Michael Jackson 4'06 ℗ 1982
09 I Never Fall In Love • Davitt Sigerson 3'52 ℗ 1980
10 My One Temptation • Mica Paris 4'35 ℗ 1988
11 If You Were Here Tonight • Alexander O’Neal 3'46 ℗ 1985
12 You're The Best Thing • The Style Council 5'43 ℗ 1984
13 Rock Me Tonight • Freddie Jackson 7'13 ℗ 1985
14 Gone With The Winner • Century 4'27 ℗ 1986
15 So Amazing • Luther Vandross 3'43 ℗ 1986
16 Victims • Culture Club 4'57 ℗ 1983
17 Moments In Love • Art Of Noise 6'58 ℗ 1984 |
|