01 And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going) • Jennifer Holliday 4'04 ℗ 1982
02 Deep River Woman • Lionel Richie Feat. Alabama 4'36 ℗ 1985
03 Make No Mistake, He's Mine • Barbra Streisand Feat. Kim Carnes 4'09 ℗ 1984
04 My Heart Can't Tell Me No • Rod Stewart 5'11 ℗ 198
05 Missing You • Diana Ross 4'20 ℗ 1984
06 Fly High Michelle • Enuff Z'nuff 3'50 ℗ 1989
07 Nobody Loves Me Like You Do • Anne Murray with Dave Loggins 3'50 ℗ 1984
08 Come Into My Life • Laura Branigan and Joe Esposito 4'39 ℗ 1988
09 How Can I Go On • Freddie Mercury & Monserrat Caballe 4'00 ℗ 1988
10 With You • John Farnham 3'59 ℗ 1986
11 Take You Back • Frank Stallone 3'40 ℗ 1982
12 Don't Close Your Eyes • Kix 4'16 ℗ 1988
13 Paradise Is Here • Tina Turner 5'35 ℗ 1986
14 Don't Wanna Lose You • Gloria Estefan 4'10 ℗ 1989
15 No Regrets • Midge Ure 4'01 ℗ 1982
16 Angel Eyes • Jeff Healey Band 4'40 ℗ 1988
17 I Believe In You • Stryper 3'17 ℗ 1988
18 Donna • Los Lobos 2'20 ℗ 1987 |
|