01 Say You Will • Foreigner 4:15 ℗ 1987
02 I Want You, I Need You • Chris Christian 3:40 ℗ 1981
03 Electric Blue • Icehouse 4:25 ℗ 1987
04 True Colors • Cyndi Lauper 3:49 ℗ 1986
05 Who's Gonna Love You Tonight • David Foster 3:52 ℗ 1986
06 The One I Love • R.E.M. 3:18 ℗ 1987
07 Baby, Come to Me • Patti Austin & James Ingram 3:36 ℗ 1981
08 Have You Seen Her • Patrick Simmons 4:05 ℗ 1982
09 Tonight, Tonight • Bill Champlin 3:47 ℗ 1981
10 I'll Always Love You • Taylor Dayne 4:19 ℗ 1987
11 Hold On To The Nights • Richard Marx 4:33 ℗ 1987
12 Forever Young • Rod Stewart 4:05 ℗ 1988
13 Free Fallin' • Tom Petty 4:17 ℗ 1989
14 Make Me Lose Control • Eric Carmen 4:48 ℗ 1988
15 We Close Our Eyes • Oingo Boingo 3:39 ℗ 1987
16 Avalon • Roxy Music 4:17 ℗ 1982
17 Brooklyn Girls • Robbie Dupree 3:26 ℗ 1980
18 Don't Come Around Here No More • Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers 5:05 ℗ 1985
19 (It Takes) Two to Tango • Paul Davis 3:50 ℗ 1984 |
|